support the symphony
Power of Music
Music is in our everyday lives, and to experience music performed live by a professional Symphony Orchestra remains a cornerstone of our cultural experience.
The Sioux City Symphony Orchestra is a community organization based around community needs. The SCSO is a true neighbor and community partner that melds a business with an overarching passion for culture and humanity. For organizations that invest in live music, it pays substantial dividends in civic pride, cultural advancement, education and personal fulfillment. The investment also helps you meet marketing and business objectives by co-branding and advertising with one of our community's most highly reputable cultural institutions.
Your Sioux City Symphony Orchestra offers season after season of inspirational and exhilarating concerts, and we invite you to experience the benefits and opportunities of becoming a corporate partner.
Make A Donation
Consider making a donation today.
The Sioux City Symphony Orchestra commits to producing programs that bring live music to people of all ages and backgrounds.
By partnering with the SCSO, your company will:
- Establish an association with one of the most innovative and exciting cultural leaders within the region
- Raise its community profile
Be viewed as a philanthropic organization
- Help support music education programs (reaching thousands of young people annually)
- Help make live music accessible and affordable through the SCSO's creative outreach programs
- Help enrich the lives of the residents of our city, region and country
Our goal is to create a sponsorship package that is tailor-made to serve your corporate purposes. Your company can choose to sponsor an individual performance, a special concert, education/ outreach programs, or become an exclusive Season Sponsor. For more information on the SCSO's sponsorship opportunities, including publicity, advertising, and a chance to entertain your guests, please contact the Symphony Office at (712) 277-2111 or email email@example.com.
Create an incredible evening at the Sioux City Symphony that your guests will not forget.
Customized benefits can include:
- Complimentary tickets (upon availability)
- Assistance in planning and organizing pre- and/or post-concert receptions in the Orpheum
- Opportunity to invite guest conductors and/or guest artists to private receptions
- Pre-performance talks providing an overview of the evening's performance
- Backstage Orpheum Theatre tours for sponsor guests (subject to the number of guests)
- Opportunity for your employees to purchase tickets for the sponsored concert at an outstanding discounted level.
*(Certain restriction/limitations may apply due to SCSO COVID - 19 Health and Safety Policies and Procedures. Please inquire about specifics)
Promotional benefits will be tailored to suit the nature of your Sponsorship. With a unique and diverse line up of concerts every year and various education and community outreach programs, Sponsorship with the SCSO offers flexibility and the ability to reach all or portions of the SCSO audience.
Marketing opportunities may include:
- Inserts in Program Book
- Product placement
- Your company's association with specific areas of the orchestra's work
- Unique promotions tailored to your organizational goals
The SCSO's corporate sponsors receive recognition in all publicity and advertising activities associated with their specific Sponsorship. Note: some benefits are time-sensitive.
- SCSO Program Book Subscribers (mailed out to every Season Subscription)
- SCSO Program Book Public (distributed in Hy-Vee)
- SCSO Digital Program Book
- SCSO Concert Specific
- SCSO Concert Specific Press Releases
- SCSO Website allows for logo recognition on the concert page with a direct link to your company website
- When possible, lobby signage at the sponsored event
- Pre Concert acknowledgement on the Orpheum Theatre proscenium projection screens
- A live announcement will acknowledge your Sponsorship to the audience before the start of each performance
- Your logo may appear in SCSO ads in several local publications
Giving to the Sioux City Symphony Orchestra is a rewarding tradition that directly connects you to the annual production of concerts/events throughout the year and thousands of students and their families through our music education/community engagement programs.
The SCSO is recognized as one of our region's most creative and innovative symphony orchestras and has gained a reputation for consistently producing unbelievable and uplifting programs, which continue to change lives.
Your corporate support is an investment in the SCSO's commitment to excellence.
Your investment in the SCSO contributes to the local economy and our region's quality of life, making the greater Siouxland area a fantastic place to live and work.
The Sioux City Symphony Orchestra depends on corporate support to help ensure:
- An engaging and diverse season of performances of masterworks of the orchestral repertoire, most entertaining popular programs, as well as new commissions of today's most exciting, living composers.
- The ongoing collaboration of the SCSO with the many surrounding school districts, including the Sioux City Community School District, the South Sioux City Community Schools, Dakota Valley School District, LeMars Community Schools, Hinton Community School District, Winnebago School District and many many more - reaching over 10,000 young people annually.
- The growth of the SCSO LIVE - the Sioux City Symphony Orchestra's Streaming and On-Demand service.
- New and exciting ventures in the coming years
The Sioux City Symphony Orchestra is always open to ideas regarding the exchange of services or products customarily associated with annual organizational costs for recognition and benefits listed under Sponsorship, depending on the amount.
For detailed information on Gifts in Kind under a sponsorship partnership with the SCSO, please contact Scott Jussila, Development Director, at (712) 277-2111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite you to play your part to ensure the future of the Sioux City Symphony Orchestra by including the SCSO in your long-term gift plans. It is a meaningful way to affirm the Sioux City Symphony Orchestra’s transformative musical mission and vision while achieving your own financial and philanthropic goals. Your gift will provide musical inspiration for generations to come.
SCSO Live is the live streaming app for the Sioux City Symphony Orchestra in Sioux City, Iowa. Watch live performances of our upcoming season, view EXCLUSIVE streaming only content and bonus videos, and learn more about music from our musicians and educators!
It takes a proverbial village behind the scenes and on stage to keep the Sioux City Symphony Orchestra running smoothly. From the musicians to our Musical Director, and the staff behind the scenes, our guest artists and board of directors. Learn more about the people of the Sioux City Symphony Orchestra.