What better way to support and enjoy the Sioux City Symphony Orchestra than with a season subscription! Below is a list of the benefits season subscribers will enjoy during the 2020-21 season.
Season subscribers will have:
- Exclusive access to all in-person concerts* and six beautiful virtual Chamber Music Concerts via “SCSO.LIVE”. That’s nine exciting concerts this season!
- Complimentary upgrade to SEASON SUBSCRIBER PLUS so you can watch all of our programming anytime from the comfort of your own home via SCSO.LIVE!
SCSO.Live gives you exclusive on-demand digital content from Maestro Ryan Haskins and the SCSO musicians, including six additional chamber music concerts, select solo performances, behind the scenes bonus features including interviews with Maestro, musician profiles, as well as all of the SCSO’s educational materials throughout the season.
- Maintain your priority seating and lock in your same season ticket price for the 2021-2022 season.
- Special recognition in the Symphony program book and Symphony website
- Complimentary SCSO designer face mask
- *Our loyal season subscribers will have priority for the limited number of socially-distanced seats for the live Orpheum concerts. We do not anticipate having single tickets available for sale so lock in your seats by renewing your season subscription soon!
Our loyal season subscribers will have priority for the limited number of socially-distanced seats for the live Orpheum concerts. We do not anticipate having single tickets available for sale so lock in your seats by renewing your season subscription soon!
To Order YouR Season SUBSCRIPTION Call our Office at (712) 277-2111 Today!
SCSO Live is the live streaming app for the Sioux City Symphony Orchestra in Sioux City, Iowa. Watch live performances of our upcoming season, view EXCLUSIVE streaming only content and bonus videos, and learn more about music from our musicians and educators!
Plan Your Visit
There’s a lot to think about when you’re planning a visit to one of our live performances at the Orpheum. That’s why we’ve compiled this handy information for you—all in one place!